1. Can you customize the ceremony?
Absolutely!! We customize every ceremony to reflect each couples personal values and beliefs.
How to conduct a Sand Ceremony
2. Does the Officiant have sample wording/ceremonies/readings to show you?
We have a large selection of ceremony samples and ideas on our website and more available in our archives.
3. Do you require Counseling?
No! Counseling should be done by a licensed professional not an Officiant. If you really feel you need counseling see a licensed therapist. Some Clergy are trained to do this but the majority of Professional Officiants are not. If you want results stick to a professional.
4. Will you marry us if we are of different faiths or if we have been divorced?
We honor all couples regardless of their faith or marital history.
5. Would you allow another Officiant to take part in the ceremony?
We are honored by all who want to take part in the ceremony.
6. Can we choose special readings or music?
It is Your Wedding. It can have whatever you want in it. We have tools to help you.
7. Will you give a sermon during the ceremony?
A wedding is no place for a sermon, it is a place to celebrate love.
8. Do you issue the Marriage License?
No, you must see your County Clerk for information, please do this first! Se our Texas Law page.
9. Will you participate in the rehearsal?
Yes we will be happy to guide you through the whole process. Just ask how.
10. Are there any restrictions as to our attire, or our bridal party's attire?
There are no restrictions. Let us know the style and we can try to match.
11. Is flash photography allowed during the ceremony?
We absolutely want your photographer to capture your special day, and will do what’s necessary to ensure they get the perfect shot!
12. Will you wear a mic if the videographer requires one to capture the ceremony?
We will do whatever it takes to ensure your video is absolutely perfect, including wearing a microphone.
OPEN HEARTS TEXAS